欧洲杯开户Our campus is changing as part of a broader vision to bring a new focus to our key teaching, learning, research activities, facilities and amenities to enhance your experience of a campus education.
欧洲杯开户Our Masterplan outlines the key changes you’re likely to see as our campus develops. Four distinct precincts have been identified to support the Academic Core: the Sports Precinct, Knowledge and Health Precinct, Southern Living Lab Precinct and Western Residential Precinct. The key initiatives of the Strategic Masterplan include:
- Develop cutting-edge learning, teaching and research facilities in the Academic Core
- Create a physical chain linking with our Murdoch Specialised Activity Centre neighbours, integrating the State’s Health Campus with the university’s broader life sciences
- Extend the Broadwalk as an iconic pedestrian and cycle boulevard connecting all precincts to Murdoch Station
- Protect and restore the campus ecological networks with their wealth of biodiversity
- Uphold the campus farm and surrounding living lab as an asset of our university
- Prioritise Discovery Way as the primary gateway for public and private transport, including provisions for future rapid bus and light rail along with a clear university arrival point at a Southern Plaza.
The Perth Campus Strategic Masterplan欧洲杯开户 has been adopted by the University Senate. Detailed precinct designs will follow and there will be opportunity for members of the Murdoch community to get involved in this process.
Find out more
Our Campus Planning team in the Campus and Facilities Management Office are responsible for our Perth Campus Strategic Masterplan欧洲杯开户. If you would like to learn more, please contact:
Associate Director Commercial & Project
Mr Matthew Young
Phone: 9360 6941
Fax: 9360 2949