Contact Security Services
Phone: +61 8 9360 7333
Phone: +61 8 9553 7333
Phone: +61 8 9582 5555
You can also reach us using the located on campus.
Our Security Services team is responsible for:
- 24-hour security patrols and security escort service
- After-hours emergency response and liaison point for emergency maintenance
- Alarm responses, installations and CCTV monitoring and reporting (the average on-campus alarm response time is 4 minutes)
- Building access control, including access management control, opening and securing main buildings and teaching rooms, and after hours opening of doors
- Crime prevention and victim support
- Emergency planning and responding to emergencies
- First aid (providing first aid assistance)
- Parking permits and traffic control
欧洲杯开户We can also help you with information about staying safe on campus and responding to reports about any suspicious activity.
In a life-threatening emergency, call 000 (‘Triple Zero’) for Police, Fire or Ambulance Services, then call our Security Services team. For all other emergencies, call Security Services.
Find out more about what to do in an emergency.