We ensure the consistent application of high standards across the principles and practices of research. This includes what is researched and how research is conducted, managed and disseminated.
欧洲杯开户Our Research Ethics and Integrity team offers advice, information and education programs:
- contact our
- check our
- check specific Murdoch policies, procedures and processes.
Murdoch researchers work in compliance with the , and Murdoch’s reviews all human ethics applications.
欧洲杯开户Human research is conducted with or about people, and includes:
- taking part in surveys, interviews or focus groups
- undergoing psychological, physiological or medical testing or treatment
- being observed by researchers
- giving access to personal documents or other materials
- collection and use of body organs, tissues, fluids or exhaled breath
- access to personal information as part of an existing published or unpublished source or database.
Murdoch excels in research and teaching in veterinary science, animal
- replacement of animals with other methods whenever possible
- reduction in the number of animals used through improved experimental design
- refinement of methods that reduce the impact on animals, to
minimisepotential harm and distress and to enhance animal wellbeing.
The health and safety of our researchers (both staff and students) is paramount. Safety in research is governed by numerous legislative and regulatory requirements. Murdoch’s is overseen by the .
Specialist committees for , , and assist us in meeting our obligations. These committees oversee the records, protocols, licenses
Research safety is supported by Vanessa Hahn (ph 9360 6326) and Sarah Dias (ph 9360 6506) at email@example.com.