What you'll gain from the Career Learning Spine
You'll have access to:
- A series of online units that will equip you with transferable skills to realise your career aspirations
- Hands-on learning experiences to boost your resume and get you career-ready. You may be completing an internship, volunteering or working on a real project with industry
- An online skills' assessment to identify your strengths and areas for development, along with a personalised career development plan to support your professional growth
- An e-portfolio to track and manage your career journey from first year to final year, and beyond
On completion, you'll have:
- A personalised career management plan
- The knowledge and skills to manage your professional identity online
- Well-honed networking skills to build industry connections that will kick-start your career
- At least 40 hours of hands-on experience to enhance your resume
How to participate in the Career Learning Spine
The Career Learning Spine is available to all undergraduate students. Depending on what degree you study, it may be a compulsory component of your course. If not, you may elect to complete some of the units as part of your degree. Check your course欧洲杯开户 to find out if the Career Learning Spine units are compulsory for your degree.
You can enrol for the Career Learning Spine units in the same way you would enrol in all other units for your course. Enrolment takes place at the beginning of each semester.