哪里可以买lol比赛压注You will need to meet Murdoch’s minimum English Language competency. The most common ways for domestic student to do this is:
- a minimum scaled score of 50% or higher in ATAR English (or equivalent), or
- two years of VET or two years of Australian Senior School study (or a combination of both) as meeting English competency for all courses with minimum English requirements.
- a score of 140 or higher in the Written English Component of the Special Tertiary Admission Test (STAT).
If you are under 20 years old you will need to formally request permission to sit the STAT.
哪里可以买lol比赛压注If you completed high school outside of Western Australia, you’re subject to the same entry requirements as Western Australian students.
ATARs are equivalent from every state except Queensland, so an ATAR of 75 in New South Wales will still be 75 in Western Australia.
Students from Queensland receive an Overall Position (OP) which is converted into an ATAR equivalent by the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority.
Your International Baccalaureate can be converted to an ATAR equivalent. You’ll find the International Baccalaureate score for the courses you’re interested in on our .
Overseas qualifications can be accepted for entry into Murdoch courses. To find out which school results are recognised and the required level for entry, you can refer to the ‘Academic Entry Requirements’ of our .
Selection Rank adjustment
Murdoch RISE is a Selection Rank adjustment aimed at supporting access to university for students from regional, low socio-economic, or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.
It can help you get into your preferred course by increasing your Murdoch selection rank by 10 points, up to a maximum of 90.
哪里可以买lol比赛压注To be eligible for consideration, you must have completed secondary education in Western Australia with an ATAR between 60.00 and 89.95 inclusive.
You must also satisfy one of the following conditions:
- Achieved your ATAR at a school in the RISE Schools list
- Have a permanent home address when completing Year 12 at a postcode in the RISE Postcodes list
- Have indicated Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent by declaring status through your TISC application or on the Indigenous indicator when applying directly.
There’s no need to register for RISE. If you are eligible, the adjustment factor is automatically added to your raw ATAR score when you apply.
Download the PDF for full details.
We’re here to help, so if you need more information ask us a question哪里可以买lol比赛压注 or call us on 1300 687 3624.
Portfolio Entry Pathway
Have you got a range of skills and knowledge you feel will enable you to be successful in your chosen degree?
哪里可以买lol比赛压注Our portfolio entry pathway enables you to demonstrate your readiness to study and succeed at Murdoch based on your strengths and motivations within the related school curriculum, extracurricular activities, or relevant work and life experience.
Find out more about our portfolio entry pathway
You can also gain entry into a range of majors within our Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Communications or Bachelor of Creative Media courses using a media portfolio application. Majors that accept a media portfolio entry application are English and Creative Writing, Games Art and Design, Graphic Design, Journalism, Photography, Screen Production, Sound, Strategic Communication and Theatre and Drama.
Find out more about media portfolio entry.
Law Start is an admission pathway for academically capable students who wish to study Law. Your overall ATAR score is not used as a basis for admission in this pathway. To be considered for admission via this pathway you will need to have submitted an application through TISC with Murdoch Law as your first preference
Candidates who present a strong academic application will be invited to attend and participate in a mandatory 1 day workshop at the School of Law in early December where they will be required to complete a written assessment.
哪里可以买lol比赛压注Successful candidates will receive a formal offer of a place in Murdoch Law during TISC December round offers.
To be eligible to apply you must have completed one or more ATAR subjects with a strong focus on communication and essay writing skills. Acceptable subjects will include but not limited to English, English Literature, Modern History, Politics and Legal Studies.
You must have also received at least 70% in one of these subjects in your most recent Year 12 report.
Applications must include:
- LAW START - Ability and Aptitude Entrance Pathway - LAW START Cover Sheet
- A Personal Statement – maximum of 500 words outlining why you want to study Law and your experience and achievements that have prepared you for success in your future studies.
- Supporting documentation including;
- Semester 2 Year 11 report
- Year 12 mid-year report
- You may include a one-page document that lists contributions you have made to your school community.
- You may also choose to include copies of any certificates or prizes received in Years 10, 11 or 12.
- TISC Application Number
哪里可以买lol比赛压注We understand that the intended pathway to university studies doesn’t always go to plan. For this reason, Murdoch University will consider applications from prospective students whose education has been compromised due to genuine hardship, resulting in them falling short of admissions requirements for an undergraduate course.
Extenuating circumstances will not be considered for direct entry into Veterinary Science.
Find out more about extenuating circumstances
If you recently finished your secondary education and don’t meet the admission pathway entry requirements, we offer a number of enabling courses to help you get into Murdoch.